We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated full stack Engineer to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of web development technologies, a passion for creating high-quality user experiences, and a proven track record of delivering complex projects on-time and on-budget.
Level: Mid-Senior (>= 3 years experience); Location: Fully remote (+/- CEST timezone)
Tech stack: ReactJs + Typescript + TailwindCss + Java + Spring Boot + Docker + AWS + Mysql
- Develop, maintain and optimize web applications + super cool greenfield new projects.
- Latest tech and framework versions.
- New AI / ML projects: LLM, regression, Vector dbs.
- Exciting infra work, scale with queues, CI/CD tools, AWS ecs / ses / ...
- Rust lighting speed micro-services projects.
- And tons of brand new prod features.
- Work closely with UX/UI designers to ensure that designs are translated into high-quality user experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including other engineers, product managers, and designers to drive projects from concept to launch.
- Ensure that the code you write is maintainable, testable, and scalable.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that code quality standards are maintained.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Software development.
- SQL deep knowledge. Be able to design and query at scale.
- Familiarity with modern build tools such as Webpack, Babel and Gradle.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Designing and implementing RESTful APIs.
- Optimizing the performance of applications for full-scale production deployments.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for creating high-quality user experiences.
- AWS, Docker, Linux, ML/AI as a plus.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
- Close alignment with the CTO.
- Early company employee.
- Health plan.
- 30 days annual leave.
- Fully pumped laptop.
- Flexible hours.
- Work WHERE-YOU-WANT policy.
FULLY REMOTE, within (more or less) CEST timezone
Send your CV at: contact AT dealpad.io