Personal identifiable information
We collect personal identifiable information from customers only for the purposes of granting access to, and delivering, the dealpad service to our customers. These include, but not limited to, web analytics when users visit our website, subscriptions to our newsletter, fill out a form (requesting contact with us, signing up to our waiting list or a demonstration of our product), and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available, including getting you access to our service. Customers may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number and payment details. We will collect personal identification information from customers only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identifiable information about users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identifiable information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about the Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
dealpd may collect and use customer personal information for the following purposes only:
- To improve our customer service
- To help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently
- To send periodic emails such as updates to our service and new features
- We may use the email address to send customers information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to customer inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If customers decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, and newsletters. If at any time the customer would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. dealpad is hosted on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud hosted services platform. Some of the security measures AWS takes to protect your data are;
- A secure, SAS70-certified Tier 4 data center
- Intrusion detection
- SSL and application security
- 24/7 security monitoring
- Third-party certifications for security practices
Sharing your personal information
We will never, ever sell, trade, share or rent customers personal identifiable information to others.
We use Google for content transfer and have access to all files for the purpose of making the service available. We will only access files selected by the user to enable us to deliver our service. Also, the user can decide to revoke access at anytime.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site and the dealpad service, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site or Service. Your continued use of the Site and/or Service following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.