Are you a seasoned SaaS marketing professional who wants to work in a fast growing, customer and people-centric SaaS company?
Have you supported sales motions previously, tasked with lead generation and helping the sales team build pipeline?
In this role, you’ll set up & own the marketing GTM strategy and will be expected to work collaboratively with cross functional teams to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, whilst ensuring the optimum outcomes for yourself, the sales team and dealpad.
As Marketing Manager with dealpad, you will be hands-on with end-to-end marketing activities, from content creation to marketing execution. Initially the primary outcome expected in this role is lead generation and net-new customer acquisition.
- At least 3 years experience working in a similar software marketing role
- Seasoned at working in a scrappy startup environment on your own as marketing employee #1 and used to rolling your sleeves up and getting sh*t done
- Curious, creative and resourceful
- Analytical enough to build metric models and measure marketing effectiveness
- A great team player and generally an all-round nice human
Desirable to have
- You are highly networked within the sales enablement community
- You’d like to be a leader
Remote or London UK
This role would suit you if you’re already in a front line marketing role and would like to take the first step into overseeing a function.
Send your CV at: contact AT dealpad.io